Your bundle of joy means the world to you and you are over protective about everything concerned with your baby. You might want to spend every moment looking after the little one. However, work and other commitments come in the way creating a gap between desire and reality. No matter how much you want to be with your baby, you might have to leave your child in the hands of another person, who could be a friend, relative or a nanny.
As a smart parent, you would not want to compromise with your baby’s safety and you can ensure this by investing in the best hidden nanny cam. You can be on-the-job and still have a pair of vigilant eyes looking at your baby all the time.
The nanny cams are super small and highly functional video cameras that are secretly embedded into photo frames, plush toys, plants, pens or any other seemingly harmless items.
So, even if a nanny looks docile and sweet, you can keep a check on her to ensure that she doesn’t transform into a monster when alone at home with the most precious person in your life.
We have listed the three best hidden nanny cams below to help you choose the right one for your baby’s safety.
#1. Conbrov T10 HD 720P Photo Frame Hidden Spy Camera
Conbrov claims that its T10 HD 720P hidden spy camera is a product of years of meticulous research. Although this is a relatively young brand, we see that it holds a lot of promise. This is a hidden nanny cam which looks like a simple photo frame from the outside.
We were impressed to see that the security camera is almost undetectable. Unless you know it, there’s no way someone to guess that this product is capable of taking videos. The night vision technology ensures that the camera can see and monitor up to a range of15 to 25 feet even in low light conditions.
The camera delivers decent quality videos with multiple functions such as loop recordings, mute recordings, and PIR body motion detection
- Measures 11.5 x 9.3 x 1.2 inches
- Weighs 1.2 pounds
- 720P HD Video Quality
- Micro SD card up to 32gb
- Night vision effect
- Built in 10000mah Super Battery
- Offer up to 30 hours of day time and 10 hours of night time recording
- Recording automatically triggered by body motion
- Beautifully camouflaged camera
- Perfect for home décor
- Records discreetly without any clue
- Take 8 hours to fully charge
- Video quality is good
- Friendly and helpful customer support
- A little overpriced, even without the SD slot
- Doesn’t move while recording so the video angle is restricted
#2. SOOSPY 1080P Hidden Spy Camera
The SOOSPY hidden camera can be used as an extra pair of eyes to keep a check on the babysitter at home, your employees when you are away or any other place that needs surveillance. It’s so light and small in size that it can be secretly attached to carry bag, soft toy or cushion.
Setting up the spy cam is easy and it does not require wifi connection. It has a memory card that comes with a storage space up to 32GB. It is powered by a built-in 200mAh rechargeable battery that offers 100mins of video recording when fully charged.
The spy cam is capable of recording videos of 1920*1080P resolution at 30 fps. The night vision technology enables it to take decent videos even in low light conditions.
- Measures 0.9×0.62×09 inch
- Weighs 7 ounces
- Built-in 200mAh battery
- 1920*1080P resolution
- 12 Month Warranty
- Lifetime Support
- Mini 8Pin USB port
- Built-in motion sensors
- Well made with high quality materials
- Looks great
- Perfect for home and office use
- Easy to install
- Can be integrated with mobile app to get live view
- Recording starts automatically when there’s motion
- Offers good value for money
- Unreliable app, doesn’t work as expected
- Micro SD not included
#3. FreedomFox Electronics Nanny Cam
Just like the name suggests, it gives you freedom from constantly worrying about your baby’s wellbeing or what your employees are up to when you are not in the office. What we like best about this spy camera is that it looks like an ordinary USBadapter without giving out any clue regarding its real purpose.
The nanny or your employees will not be able to guess that they are being monitored by a hidden camera. You can use this device to charge your mobile phone while it records at the same time and give you good quality footages of what’s goes on when you are not around
It needs no installation or batteries to function. You can use it straight out of the box. Just plug in the charger to a power source and the camera will start recording as soon as it detects motion.
- Measures 4.5 x 1.2 x 3.5 inches
- Weighs 2.4 ounces
- Built-in 32GB memory card
- Built-in motion detectors
- 4hours of video recording
- 1920*1080 resolution at 30fps
- Can be plugged intoaPC or Mac
- Offers wide-angle view with good HD quality
- Video quality is decent
- Good value for money
- Customer service is excellent
- Retrieving videos from the device is easy
- No installation required
- Small plug-in mobile charger, camera undetectable
- Highly portable so you can carry it with ease
- Recording starts automatically when motion is detected
- Instructions are difficult to follow
- Might not work with some PCs
When you want the peace of mind from knowing that your baby is in safe hands, you must ensure that you buy only the best hidden nanny cam available in the market.
If you want to record the activities at home or office, the Conbrov T10 HD 720P Photo Frame is a good option. While it is slightly on the expensive side, no price is too big when your baby’s safety is concerned. The high quality of videos and a plethora of amazing features completely justify the price.
On the other hand, if you want a smaller and highly portable hidden cam that you can carry with you wherever you go, the FreedomFox Electronics Nanny Cam is an unbeatable choice.
It is a mobile phone charger and hidden security camera rolled into one compact frame. However, we suggest that you contact the seller to make sure it is compatible with your PC or else you will be stuck with a device that’s no good to you.